Welcome to the Aver Inc. website.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on the Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may combine this with information we get from the Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting the Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website that linked you to the Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on the Site.
Cookies and Other Technology. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on the Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons (also called clear GIFs or pixel tags) and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of the Site. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content, advertising campaigns, and the products and services offered through the Site.
Analytics Tools. We use analytics tools and other third party technologies, such as Google Analytics and DoubleClick Cookies, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use the Site. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information. The third party analytics companies who collect information on the Site and other online products and/or services may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online or mobile products and services relating to your activities across their network of websites as well as online and/or mobile products and services. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies. In addition to our use of technologies as described herein, we may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to you based on your use of the Site and to otherwise collect and use data about your use of the Site.
You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page (http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads) or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Google has additional information available about its remarketing privacy guidelines and restrictions (http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=100746). You may view a list of other third party service providers who collect information, and/or opt-out of such collection of information about you, by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
The Site contains business-related content and is specifically aimed at and designed for use by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about individuals under the age of 13 years. Please contact us if you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this website. If we discover that we have received personal information from an individual whom we believe to be under the age of 13 in some other manner, we will delete such information from our systems.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve the Site, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information for marketing products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share the Information You Give Us, and, by giving such information, consent to our sharing of it. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated, combined, and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from the Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how the Site works for you.
Attn. Compliance Officer
41 South High Street, Suite 1400
Columbus, Ohio 43215